We are pleased to announce that after a tendering exercise, Jing Kung Book Store (Jing Kung) has been selected to provide 2022-23 textbooks retailer services. Please note that parents/students are free to purchase books from other bookstores/sources.
If you would like to use the service, please visit Jing Kung ordering e-platform http://jingkungorder.azurewebsites.net/Order/Home (website will start receiving orders on 1 Aug 2022). Home delivery service is provided by Jing Kung, please visit the above website for more information (delivery date: 21-24 Aug 2022). Deadline for submission for all online order is by 15 August 2022, 23:59. Should you choose the purchase from Jing Kung Book Store (walk-in) or other bookstores, please do not order from the e-platform.
The textbook list for 2022-23 is now available on the school website and PTA website (http://spcspta.org). For details of the arrangement and discount offered, please refer to the “Points to Note” section in the order form. Attached also are the textbook list and “Points to Note” for your reference.
|13 July||8:30 – 12:00||Textbook list distribution to new F1 students|
|1 August||12:00||Start of online book ordering on e-platform|
|15 August||23:59||Deadline for online/email ordering|
|21 August||8:30 – 12:00||Book distribution at school (F1,4-6)|
|21 August||13:00 – 16:00||Book distribution at school (F2-3)|
|21-24 August||N/A||Home delivery|
- The textbook list is compiled in June 2022 and prices shown are marked in HK$. If there are any amendments in price, the announcement of publishers will prevail.
- The printing and shipment of textbooks may be delayed due to the pandemic. Outstanding books will be distributed at school the soonest once published and parents / students will be notified.
- Confirmation of the order will be made within 24 hours via SMS. Please note that no deposit is required when submitting your online order (except for those who use Home Delivery Service will pre-pay the full book fee and delivery fee).
- Collection of books at school – payment is made by cheque or cash. All cheques should be made payable to “Jing Kung Book Store”.
- Cash refund can be made within 14 days from the date of purchase/collection. Please note that refund is limited to intact and new books with the production of the original receipt.
- Bookstore Address : Blk D, 21/F Derrick Industrial Building, 49-51 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, HK.
Mrs. Zoie CHOW